Vision & Mission
“Success is the journey rather than destination”
“LAW LITERATE SOCIETY”
To achieve a Law Literate society by imparting quality education in law that meets the needs of aspirant lawyers.
To be the premier law college in the state by achieving a high order of excellence in teaching and training. To be the first choice of student seeking education in law.
To impart quality education in law that meets the needs of those aspiring to be lawyers. To strive for student progress, preparing them to be leaders in their profession and to think globally but act locally. To promote scholarly achievements and reach the topmost running in the university.
- To provide the student with adequate knowledge and experience of the country’s legal system.
- To provide a scholarly and vibrant learning environment that enables staff & students to achieve personal & professional growth.
- To point the right path for future development.
- To inculcate in the students the ethical values in life so as to cater to their spiritual development.
- In view of present globalization to familiarize the students with the goals and objectives of international law and also its applicability in day to day transaction, so that the student is able to practice the profession at the global level.
- Strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that we rise to a higher level of endeavour and achievement.
- To imbibe in the minds of the students their obligations towards the creation of Law Literate Society, in the back drop of the preceding ethnic, social, cultural and constitutional values of the Indian Society.
- Create awareness among the students of their obligation towards the earth and environment as part of their training in environmental law.
- To give such education and training to learners that caters to the needs of various employment opportunities to which the learners can have early access with equal opportunity.
- To facilitate the promotion of research culture among faculty and students to kindle the spirit of inquisitiveness and the sense of reasoning; to inform them the norms and rational for the deducing of valid judgments.